Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Troy Howell Cancer Fund

Friday, December 14, 2012


This time of year is so special to me. I know this blog is mainly about fashion but I couldn't let this time of year pass by without sharing why I love this time of year so much. This time of year isn't all about the cute clothes or presents.( which is still fun...) It's about sharing it with loved ones and helping each other out. I recently came across a story about a young family struggling with loosing their father/husband to his battle with cancer.  I was so deeply touched at the love this sweet family has for their father and also the love this sweet man has for his family. When he found out he had cancer it was already stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He now has limited time left with his family. I could not ignore the fact that I felt so strongly about how I could possibly help them out. So what I'm asking of you, my readers, is to please check out their blog.  Read their posts and if at all possible, donate to the family for their medical bills if you can at all. I'm sure anything you can do will help. One of my favorite quotes is...."What do we live for if not to make life easier for one another. " Reading their story will make you want to hold on to your loved ones a little tighter and love them even more. Thank you so much for reading my blog and I appreciate all of you so much! Have a Merry Christmas!





This entry was posted on Friday, December 14, 2012. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply