Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Eshakti #2

Monday, April 01, 2013

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a great day yesterday with your family. It is such a great day to  celebrate! Today I am posting about one of my favorite places to get cute dresses. This is the second dress I have received from Eshakti and I have been so impressed with the service and quality both times. You can view the last dress I got here. This is from their new Spring line collection. It is a perfect dress for Spring. You can't go wrong with a little lace and pockets! Yes I said pockets.... Who wouldn't want them in a dress?



Dress: c/o Eshakti
Belt: H&M
Shoes: F21
Bracelet : c/o Ily Couture, F21


This entry was posted on Monday, April 01, 2013. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Eshakti #2”

  1. i've been seeing them all over the blogging world!
    i think its about time i get a dress from them

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal
    pave link bracelet giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter outfit!

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how girly this dress is. I will have to check out their website.

    http://basicallybrandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable skirt on you! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress and how you styled it! Great look! Do they have maternity? I am pregnant and have wanted to try them out but obviously I am limited to what I can wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I've looked all over the site and I can't seem to find that exact dress! I would love to buy that dress. Any advice? :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete