Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Infinity Scarfs

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I know I'm complaining a lot about this cold weather but it's been like 3 degrees outside all week! It's freakin cold, people! It makes it a little more challenging taking pics.:) This week I received the cutest scarf in the mail from Hello Fab! It's one of their cute infinity scarfs. They are perfect for these chilly days! The best part is that Hello Fab is offering Stylin' Mommies readers 50% off! They have 5 color options to choose from. Gray, Beige, Red, black and brown. Use code: SMOM at checkout. Hurry, offer expires Friday 1/25. Thank you Hello Fab!!!




Scarf: c/o Hello Fab
Shirt: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Belt: H&M
Pants: AE (similar here)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Infinity Scarfs”

  1. Do you have any tutorials on how to do your hair like the one in this picture (volume on top but with gentle curls?!) Love your hair! Love the outfit too, thanks for sharing. You're absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet thank you! I hoping to do more tutorials soon!

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! Your infinity scarf is super cute!

    xo
    Caroline

    http://lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    You have great hair.

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for going out in the cold to show us your cute outfit - I'm getting one of those scarves! Don't want to make you feel bad, but it's getting up to 75 degrees today in the Austin, TX area. I better enjoy the weather now, because it will get cold again before we know it. Hopefully I'll have my scarf when it does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the scarf, I IMMEDIATELY went to the site and ordered it!! Thanks for the tip! I LOVE your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete