Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Melissa

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

My name is Melissa, I am a stay at home mom of 3 little kids, ages 6, 4 1/2, and 1.  They definitely keep me on my toes, but I love being able to stay at home with them. I am a girly, girl who loves trying new trends and finding a good pair of wedges to help me feel a little more feminine!  It took me having 3 babies to realize that it IS important for me to take time for myself. I know its not realistic for us mommies to get super dressed up every day, but nothing makes me feel a little bit better than a few curls in my hair, and slapping on some lipstick and earrings! When I feel good, I know I am a better mom. And there is nothing wrong with taking a few moments for ourselves!!  Plus I think it is so important for our kids to see us having good self-esteem as well!  I also started blogging over at melissareystyles.blogspot.com as an outlet for me, and it has been a great way to get a little "me" time in my crazy day!!


Vest: f21
T: target
Pants: Ross
Shoes: f21
Necklace: f21

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “Melissa”

  1. You look wonderful after having three kids?! Lovely outfit

    happymedley.blogspot.com
    Enter my J.Crew giftcard GIVEAWAY on the blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with those pants!! And you did not have three kids!! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you featured her on your blog! I'm obsessed with her stuff lately. Her ideas are so unique and actually achievable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her blog too! So many affordable cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit especially the vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never would have guessed that you have three kids! Love this outfit. I need to make a f21 run.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute look!! and those shoes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete