Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Graphic T

Thursday, July 11, 2013

For running a so-called fashion blog I sure do really love a good old t-shirt and jeans. It's just so comfortable and practical as a mom on-the-go. I love this t-shirt I just recieved from Skip N' Whistle . I laughed out loud  looking over their funny shirts. Nothing better than a graphic tee. The fit and material are great too!


Shirt: c/o Skip N' Whistle
Pants: AE
Purse: Target
Shoes: Converse

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Graphic T”

  1. OMG I love everything about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want that shirt. Lol! It's hilarious!
    Who doesn't love jeans and a t-shirt?
    I'm back to blogging again, but with a different name. Check it out if you get a chance.
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com
    I'm following!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual, cute look! Perfect for running around with kids :)

    http://pardonmf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way the shirt fit - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete