Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Grandpa Sweaters

Friday, February 22, 2013

This is definitely my weekend wear. A big sweater and flats. I am really loving this so called "grandpa sweater". They are soft and baggy and wonderful! I am also so in love with my new flats from Very Jane. I have found leopard shoes to pretty much go with anything! Whenever someone askes me what's a comfortable, stylish shoe that goes with anything, I always say a leopard flat. They are the best! So when I saw these cute loafer looking ones on Very Jane's daily deals I had to snatch them up.Very Jane is  an online store full of amazing deals they do daily. I'm always excited to see what their deals are each day!






Shirt: H&M
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Bohme
Shoes: c/o Very Jane
Necklace: F21
Arrow bracelet: c/o Hello Fab
Beaded bracelet: gift


This entry was posted on Friday, February 22, 2013. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Grandpa Sweaters”

  1. You look amazing! New follower from Fashion Lust!

    -CJ
    www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!

    http://basicallybrandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when I read the title of this post. My family teases me because I wear cardigans all the time, and they call them my "granny sweaters". They tell me that I look like a granny when I wear them. I like your sweater, and I like how you make it work and that it doesn't look like a "grandpa" sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete