Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Nicole

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hello! I am honored to be on Stylin Mommies today!

My name is Nicole and I am a mom and photographer living in Eastern Idaho. I have three sweet and crazy kiddos and am expecting my fourth. So, with a busy household to manage and a busy partnership at my studio, it's sometimes hard to be conveniently stylin. But... in our line of work where we help style and makeover the clients we shoot in our sessions, it's important to make sure we can style ourselves. So, my "go-to" wardrobe pieces are those that are comfortable and functional for my life at home as a mommy, but still stylish enough for work.

You can usually find me sporting skinny jeans (or a maxi skirt), boots, and a blouse. Blouses are a STAPLE in my closet instead of tees. They allow me to be comfortable at home, and not too dressy, but still dress up a more casual pair of skinnies and boots for a meeting with a client or a fashion shoot. In the cold winter months I can throw on a nice blazer or a even a leather jacket to keep it warm, but stylish.

www.blog.trueatelier.comwww.trueatleier.com
Instagram: @trueatelier


Black Hammer skinnies: Lulu Bella Boutique (Rexburg, Id.)
Black leather knee high boots: shoedazzle.com
Purple flamingo blouse: Lulu Bella Boutique
Ring: TJ Maxx
Stopwatch necklace: home made/ Michaels Craft
Bedazzled chain bracelet: Lulu Bella Boutique

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Nicole ”

  1. I love the whole outfit...especially the blouse! And I think your photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this outfit is super cute, love it!!

    ReplyDelete