Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Color Blocking

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Hi guys!  My name is Elyse.  I recently had a little girl and after being pregnant for what seemed like forever I was so excited to be able to wear normal clothes for summer!  Color jeans and color blocking were among my favorite summer trends.  I love combining the two, and I put it with a simple white button up shirt so it doesn't get too crazy.  This is my perfect fun summer outfit!






Shirt-Jcrew
Cardigan-Jcrew
Jeans-American Eagle
Shoes-Steve Madden
Sunglasses-Nordstrom-Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch-Fossil
Diaper Bag-Petunia Pickle Bottom
Bracelets- Nordstrom-givenchy, target, 
Bangle- vintage 
Necklace- Hello Fab

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Color Blocking”