Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Denim on denim

Monday, September 17, 2012

So when I first saw this new trend of denim on denim I was not so sure about it.  But I have definitely warmed up to the idea....I actually really like it now. I think so many times we all think that it wouldn't look good on me or I couldn't pull that off but you can! You just have to think outside the box a little and go for it! Another thing I am loving these days is studs...What!? I know, a mom wearing studs....I think it makes me look tough... Don't be messin' with this mommy!;)









Shirt: Forever 21 (could only find darker version.)
Belt: Target
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Forever 21

This entry was posted on Monday, September 17, 2012. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Denim on denim”

  1. If I looked as cute as you, everything would look good on! Love you blog girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what a nice thing to say coming from such a cute girl! Thanks Meg!:)

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog! Excited to be a new follower! Love the denim on denim, and you hair- super cute!!

    shelby
    perfectionpossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Thanks too for following!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower!! love your blog :)
    this look is so cute! I am loving your shirt, and shoes!!

    http://everydaybeginings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower, I love this blog, so cute! Would love for you to do some blogs on how you style your hair, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and your hair!

    ReplyDelete