Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Me and my buddy.

Monday, September 24, 2012

So I have been waiting for a fall feeling day to bust out my new favorite shoes. How can you go wrong with a heel and tennis shoe? I know there will be some of you that aren't fans of these. May I persuade you to reconsider! Not only are they super comfortable but they make your legs look longer!! Win-win people!!! I can still chase around my little guy too in these. Trust me he is faster than he looks!





                                               (Oh man a nice slobbery one! Love them!)

Shirt: Forever 21(similar here)
Belt: Target
Pants: Old Navy (could not find the dark green online but they are sold in stores.)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: Fossil (old)

This entry was posted on Monday, September 24, 2012. You can leave a response.

12 Responses to “Me and my buddy.”

  1. OH that is so cute. I'd love to know where you got hottie molloty's clothes too! Love his kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your headband is adorable! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually just a black ribbon that i made an "X" with at the top and put bobby pins in it.

      Delete
  3. You are gorgeous...and that little man is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get those Steve Madden sneaks? I have the black ones with white bottoms, but love the color of yours!


    -xo, Brittany
    BLOG: http://suburbchicblog.blogspot.com
    TWITTER: http://twitter.com/suburbchicblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is your little man's sweater from? You guys look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! I got it last year at H&M. Matt thinks he looks like a mini Mr Rodgers in it though...:)

      Delete
  6. You are so stinking gorgeous! You need to add hair tutorials to your styles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Your too nice! I think I'm going to be doing one in October some time!!

      Delete
  7. Yes hair tutorial please! I love your hair here!!! (and lets face it, everywhere! I have hair envy!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just recently came across your blog via an outfit on pinterest and I just got home from a long day of work and shopping, mainly because of this outfit, and I spent WAY too much money and I'm feeling the need to say thanks!

    My checkbook is a lot lighter and my outfits are a lot more cute :-)

    ReplyDelete