Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Nicole and River

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I love big cities. The diversity, colors, and even the grime are what inspire my style. I like to keep my accessories fairly simple, not too much jewelry or makeup; just a few key pieces that make me smile. I have a son who is curious about everything and never fails to find some way to get me a little bit dirty. When I'm out with him, I try to wear darker jeans that can hide all the "ick" he manages to leave on me (I also like the dark jeans for fall because they are flattering on all body types and go great with fall colors). My absolute favorite thing about fall fashion is BOOTS! I love all kinds of boots, but I'm particularly excited this year for my Clark's. When we are dressing our son we want his clothes to be durable for sure, but I also love having him look like a little mini-Dad. When I'm buying clothes for him, I like to ask myself if the clothes were bigger would his dad wear something like this.








River's outfit:
Shoes - Van's
Pants - H & M
T-shirt - Old Navy
Sweater - Gap

Nicole's outfit:
Shoes - Clark's Desert Boot in Grey Leather
Jeans - BDG from Urban Outfitters
Blouse - Forever 21
Sweater - Forever 21
Bracelets - H & M
Knight Chess Piece Necklace - Forever 21
Fox Earrings - ASOS
Bag - Lori's Shoes

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply