Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Bib Necklace from Cheerfully Charmed

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I am loving my new new necklace I got from Cheerfully Charmed. They have such cute jewelry and this is their darling bib necklace. It adds a pop of color to any outfit. Not that my pants didn't already add some but I love yellow! I am also really loving the maroon/oxblood color that is being sported this fall. I did end up picking up quite a few pieces in this color during my post-Thanksgiving shopping.... There is more to come with this new color of mine.... I hope everyone had a fun weekend of shopping and turkey!





Shirt: Forever 21 (similar here)
Thermal: Old Navy
Pants: H&M
Necklace: c/o Cheerfully Charmed
Boots: Bearpaw

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Bib Necklace from Cheerfully Charmed”

  1. That looks like the coziest outfit! Ughh I want all of it on right now, haha.


    -Brittany of @suburbchicblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey, yellow, and maroon! Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! love the colour combination :)

    following you on GFC!!
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit...I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute necklace and I love your sweater!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete