Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Simple and Casual

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I love it when I can find a sweater that holds its own. When you pretty much don't have to add any accessories and you can just throw it on and go. I love the army green color too! This is just a simple put on and go outfit but we all need these some days. Today was definitely one of those day!





Sweater: Forever 21( couldn't find online but I just got it. Check in stores.)
Pants: Vault Denium (Silver) (similar here)
Shoes: Bakers
Belt: Target

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “Simple and Casual”

  1. Love that sweater! It looks so comfy. I will have to venture out to try and find it!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater!!!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yeah....I think I'm gonna have to head to F21. The spikes really make it, don't they? Loving that great fall look!
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this comfy fall look...you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I love this sweater! It looks a lot like some recent Topshop pieces, but if it's from F21 I'm sure it's less than half the cost! Great find!

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair always looks so pretty!

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweater!!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete