Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Sweaters

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I love to layer as much as possible so I don't have to wear a coat or jacket. Sometimes I don't mind wearing them but for the most part I don't really like to. A plaid shirt under my sweater keeps me nice and warm. Can you all even believe that the big holidays are just around the corner!? It is so crazy to me that it's already here! I need to start thinking about Christmas shopping already which kinda gives me anxiety! I'm sure some of you are way on top of it and have already started or are done....which if you are one of those people will you come do mine?!:)





Shirt: Thrifted Hurley (similar here)
Sweater: Gap (similar here)
Pants: American Eagle
Boots: Target (from last year) (similar here)
Necklace: Target

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “Sweaters”

  1. I really need to find a plaid shirt like that! I should check the thrift stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that look, and that necklace!!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots...love how you make a casual, comfortable outfit look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally with you on the coats/jackets. Why cover up a cute outfit?!? Plaid under a sweater is so classic cool. Love the look!

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweater! It's a good to get away from darker colors in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny - I LOVE a good excuse to pull out one of my coats! Your sweater/plaid combo is too cute to cover up though. :)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like coats and jackets but the only bad thing about them is when your going in a store or someplace it's always so much warmer inside so your stuck just holding it! So I'm with you on the sweaters! I save the coats for when I'm just going to be outside in the cold!

    ReplyDelete