Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Corinne from The Lookbook

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hi, friends! My name is Corinne and I write a little blog called The Lookbook. Over there, I like to get real about fashion and my life as a mommy, and prove that somehow, these two things can coexist. That being said, when my daughter Vera took over my world 6 months ago, I made it a goal to stay current with fashion and to still try. Because I find I'm a better mother to Vera when I put on my pointy-toed shoes, my pile of pearls, and maybe even a little bit of tweed. I know to some moms, this look is crazy... Perhaps maybe I am crazy. Because yes, she does pull on my necklace, and yes, sometimes she does spit-up all over my outfit. And yes, sometimes my feet do hurt. But sometimes, if even for just a moment, I feel put together and pretty. In those little moments I feel a little bit more like Corinne, who is Vera's mom, instead of just "Vera's Mom." I try to capture those pretty little moments, and those not-so-pretty moments on my blog. Thanks Jamie for letting us come visit! xo




Check out http://www.xothelookbook.com!

Skirt: J.Crew
Top: Kohls
Belt: Banana Republic
Bracelets: J.Crew and Banana
Heels: Nordstrom
Bag: Elliott Lucca via Nordstrom
Pearls: J.Crew

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply