Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Polka Dots With Yellow

Monday, November 05, 2012

There is something about polka dots, right!? I love them. The best part is that they pretty much can go with everything... I went with the basic black and white and then added a pop of color with my yellow cardigan. When putting an outfit together this is a pretty easy way to go. Start with black and then add a splash of color in. Whether it's with a cardigan like I did or a bold statement necklace or even some cute bright shoes. Go bold with color!







Top: Forever 21(similar here) (here)
Sweater: Target
Leather Leggings: Forever 21 (similar here)
Boots: Delia's (similar here)
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: c/o Hello Fab

This entry was posted on Monday, November 05, 2012. You can leave a response.

14 Responses to “Polka Dots With Yellow”

  1. I LOVE polka dots, and I am seriously digging anything mustard right now. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faux leather leggings & those necklaces are hottt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I am loving the mix of hard and soft right now!

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm crazy for mustard yellow, and this is so cute

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow and polka dots- two of my absolute favorite things! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty on you! newest follower :)
    http://ktandcamsmith.blogspot.com/
    come stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jamie~

    I just came upon your blog- and I absolutely love it!!!!
    I even did a shout out on my blog-
    I just love the way you style your hair and I will be copying your hairstyles!!!
    Hopefully I can recreate it!!

    Kelly
    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/
    www.KellyAnnStudio.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you so much!! Love your blog BTW!!

      Delete
  8. I was just wondering what size is your mustard cardigan? I'm going to buy one off target website and want to get the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those leather leggings are TDF. you rock them so hard.
    http://www.thismomsgonnasnap.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you put this combo together! Love the yellow with it! You seriously always look good!!!

    ReplyDelete