Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Karah

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hi, My name is Karah and I am so excited that Jamie asked me to be on Stylin Mommies today!! I am a stay at home mom to a 4.5 year old boy and almost 3 year old girl. They keep me very, very busy. But  never too busy to keep up with the current styles & fashions. I strongly believe that moms can be comfortable and stylish at the same time. Some of the styles that I am LOVING right now are big statement necklaces with an all-black outfit, and blazers with distressed jeans and a chunky scarf. I could go on forever and if you want to keep up with me, you should take a look at my blog. I recently finished a 30 by 30 challenge. If you don't know what that is, you should definitely check it out!!







Sweater: old navy
Vest: jcpenney
Skirt: Gap outlet
Boots: Von Mauer

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Karah”