Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Janay

Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello! My name is Janay, and I am a stay at home mom living in Idaho. I am mom to the most adorable, nine month old, little guy named Hudson. He is so fun, but he can be a handful now that he crawls. For instance, the other day I caught him chewing on dog food… twice. Who does that? Better question… how does a stay at home mom let that happen? I mean that is my job!! Well, to answer that question I am addicted to many things that occasionally distract me- fashion being one of them. Lately, I just love adding lots of color and pattern to my outfits, hence the plaid! Fall is such a great time to layer with cute scarves and sweaters. You can’t go wrong with jeans, a fun top, scarf and a cute pair of boots. Thanks for letting me be a part of your awesome blog, Jamie! I just love your style and get great inspiration from you!





Shirt- Target
Jeans- Nordstrom (Vigoss)
Scarf- Etsy
Belt- Nordstrom
Boots- Steve Madden
Watch- Nixon
Earrings- Charming Charlie’s

This entry was posted on Friday, November 16, 2012. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Janay”

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hott mom!!!! Way to go, you look great Janay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so cute :) the scarf looks so comfy <3

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the concept of your blog! I'm a self proclaimed stylish blogger mom of four. Always love to see other moms that keep their style after babies.

    ReplyDelete