Followers

Grab My Button!

Stylin' Mommies

Bold Prints and Bright Shoes

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I don't know what my deal is with stripes? I love them and they best part is they go with everything! Another item I really love is scarves. You can't have enough! It's a simple way to add some color, print, and style and it's a cheap way to revamp any outfit. This is such an easy outfit that any girl can pull off. Neutrals on top and splash of color on bottom. Some bright red lipstick would look fabulous too with this outfit! 

Ok gals! Today is the last day you can enter in to win the Vault Denim giveaway!! Winner will be announced tomorrow morning!!!





Scarf: Forever 21 (similar here)
Top: H&M (similar here)
Belt: Target
Pants: Bohme
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelet and Ring: c/o Hello Fab

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. You can leave a response.

12 Responses to “Bold Prints and Bright Shoes”

  1. Love the leopard and the colored shoes!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Totally something I would wear!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute (said in my most non-creepy, least stalker-like voice, of course!)! Thanks for reminding us that even as busy moms, we can rock cute shoes and animal prints always! :)

    Missy
    www.starrcircus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRES cute! Found you through the rabbit hole of the interwebs yesterday and am so glad I did! Love the stripes and leopard together!

    merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorites! Love those pants...your one Hot Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, so simple, yet totally put together!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog and I LOVE your style! I'm your newest follower :) I would love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. say what.... so I was just cruzin pinterest and did a double take on the picture of you smiling. I know that girl! How did I not know that you did this blog? I always knew how adorable you were, but now everyone gets to know! I love it!

    ReplyDelete